is it possible to have a perfect romset?

Get help with running Romcenter 3 here. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links
melnikoff
Pong
Pong

is it possible to have a perfect romset?

Post by melnikoff »

i search all possible rom sites but i can't get a better Mame .152 full romset than with romcenter 3.7.1 than:

28 895 green games - 67 yellow games - 14 red games

(datafile has been created with the Mameui64 .152 emulator)

and when i audit my Mameui64 0.152 , i get 90 uncorrect games and 0 uncorrect samples.

DID SOMEBODY GET A BETTER RESULT???

MELERIX
Street fighter II
Street fighter II

Re: is it possible to have a perfect romset?

Post by MELERIX »

melnikoff
Pong
Pong

Post by melnikoff »

thanks a lot "Merelix" for your answer, if i understand right, it's not possible to have a complete Romcenter result with only green flags. (Ifound the last possible chd and roms possibly avaible and has now a Mame v0.152 rom sets with 28901 green flagged, 62 yellow flagged and 13 red flagged)

(I show the table of miss mame v0.152 roms (http://www.planetemu.net/php/roms/misslist.php?dat=1012) and it says there are 154 roms missing. Strangely i have 62 and 13 which gives 75 roms missing. When i add my 79 sample, i got the result of 154.

Mr. merelix, If you have a little time morre for me, CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME WHY IN THE MAME V0.152 DATABASE, ALL THE 62 GAMES SETS LISTED WITH A YELLOW FLAG HAS ALL THE ROMS AND CHD SHOWED WITH A GREEN FLAG BUT STAY STILL YELLOW (and i remark that in the size column, there is written N/D, what does it mean ???) AND THE 11 GAMES SETS LISTED WITH A RED FLAG HAS ALL THE SAME MISSING "h63484.bin" OR "mb90082_char.bin" ROMS WHICH SEEMS NOT TO EXIST?

MELERIX
Street fighter II
Street fighter II

Post by MELERIX »

for complete romsets then you need to look in: http://www.pleasuredome.org.uk/torrents.php (registration required)