.dat files for SNES

All about datafiles.

Moderator: Wanderer

suangi

.dat files for SNES

Post by suangi »

hey there
ive been using roms/emulation for some time now but i am new to the concept of organization...
all of the .dat files i have managed to find do not include a lot of the hacks/translations/homebrews ive collected...
is there a place that offers a "complete" .dat file?
thanks!

RomCenter
Author
Author

Re: .dat files for SNES

Post by RomCenter »

Hi

You must address your question to the datafiles maker. Have a look at this list.
Eric - RomCenter developer
Report bugs here.

suangi

Post by suangi »

RomCenter wrote:Hi

You must address your question to the datafiles maker. Have a look at this list.
ive checked each of the links of the list...while the "no-intro" list is comprehensive for actual releases obviously it is not for what i need. all other .dat files seem to be similar. is it possible to load multiple .dat files?

also: i seem to have a problem when playing a game through RomCenter. it loads the emulator but does not load the rom and when the ZSNES is paused the file is not in the folder...however the rom IS correct and fixed and when unzipped is played just fine.

RomCenter
Author
Author

Post by RomCenter »

It is not possible to load multiple dat, however, you can edit them and copy paste datas in one big dat.

Romcenter does not copy roms when you run a game, instead it tells the emulator where the rom is (using command parameters). Have a look at zsnes parameters and update romcenter launch command (in options).
Eric - RomCenter developer
Report bugs here.