RomCenter 4.0.0.beta5 is online.
This is still a beta version, be carefull with your files.
You can report bugs in forum or directly in the new issue tracker.
Feel free to visit me in the forum and ask questions.
- Add 'reload paths'
- Add 'test files' operation
- Add confirm dialog when closing db
- Add contextmenu to treeview
- Allow roms outside a zip for certain dat (ex: flyers)
- Fix 'rename files' for new game identification.
- Fix baddump filter not always working
- Fix clrmame dat not loading if author/descr/version is missing
- Fix crash on 'refresh folder'
- Fix missing extension on unzipped files
- Fix 'import roms'
- Fix samples identification
- Fix samples operations
- Fix 'path not found' when adding sample folder
- Fix 'path not found' when zip comment too long
- Disable sample split mode when creating a db
- Don't allow samples split mode if no roms folder
- Improve files identification
- Improve mechanical machines filter (barcrest, bwb and mpu4)
- Improve roms import speed
- Increase zip comment length to 256
- Reset sample mode if no samples in dat
- Corrupted zip are now handled at roms level during test operation
- Select 'paths' node and refresh now scan all paths
- update 7z.dll to v15.12
Note: the romcenter log file is located in C:\ProgramData\romcenter.
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. BACKUP YOUR ROMS.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests