Romcenter with flashcarts

Get help with running Romcenter 3 here. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links
Eyedunno
Pong
Pong

Romcenter with flashcarts

Post by Eyedunno »

Okay, so I installed RomCenter to try and get my ROMs all nice and tidy for use on an SD2SNES.

I had a nice No-intro set that I'd meticulously unzipped and placed in folders named ROMS_#, ROMS_A, ROMS_B, etc. This involved things like moving roms like 46nen Monogatari out of ROMS_E (for E.V.O) and into ROMS_#. I added a few missing roms post-1/9, and I wanted to clean things up and try to complete my set. So I ran fix, and noticed it was screwing with my folder structure, so I clicked stop. But a lot of damage has already been done, and now I'm going to be doing a lot more work on my card to undo it (zipped roms again? seriously?).

Is there any way I can use this program to keep my directory structure and JUST rename the files to the most recent Dat-o-Matic names, or am I just wasting my time with RomCenter?

Eyedunno
Pong
Pong

Re: Romcenter with flashcarts

Post by Eyedunno »

Hrm, okay, so re-unzipping all files to one folder and running fix again did not show this same behavior. It simply renamed the files as I wanted in the first place. Now to copy the files back over to my SD card directories...