Just deleted 200 of my GBA files!

Get help with running Romcenter 3 here. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links

Just deleted 200 of my GBA files!

Post by Guest »

What the hell is wrong with this program? I loaded in my GBA directories, and was trying to figure the program out.... I accidentally clicked the "clear useless files" button, and it deleted about 200 of my GBA roms.

Just great. Why in the hell would it do that? They were all good files! Now I have to get those all over again, and it was alot of work.

Fucking thing.

Dweezledap
Street fighter II
Street fighter II

Post by Dweezledap »

Go into your RomCenter directory and look in the folder entitled Archive. Your roms should be there.
As with anything it is always a good idea to read directions first. This program is well documented.
"He was a wise man who invented beer."
Plato.

Iron Man
Street fighter II
Street fighter II

Post by Iron Man »

:D Deletet all you precious roms? What a shame. But i hope you are on dailup and this teaches you a lesson (ok i think no, but hey).

Ohhh, but Mr. Dweezledap is totally right on that topic. Read the documentation first or try it at least with a backup of your roms - if you dont know what you are doing (and it looks like you did not know).
'Now the time is here
for Iron Man to spread fear,
Vengeance from the grave
kills the people he once saved'

© Black Sabbath '70
*grunt* Metal *gnarf*