Thank you for using romcenter.
Although this version is stable, this is still a beta version. Be carefull with your files.
You can report issues or improvments directly here. You can also vote for your favorites work items.
Note: the romcenter log file location is displayed in the log window at startup.
Feel free to visit the forum if you need help.
RomCenter 4.0.0.beta 11
- New filters features when creating or updating games database
- Filter is now available for all dat and exe
- When you select an exe (mame.exe, raine.exe) as datafile and open the filter dialog, roms list are now extracted and parsed.
- Roms countries can now be extracted from game description.
- Add new zealand and yougoslav countries
- Add 'keepall' checkbox
- Add 'Tosec convention' naming for filtering
- New captions in status bar
- Add merge status
- Add plugin name
- Hide emul name in startup view
- 'send a beer' button
- Reload files when plugin changed. This is needed if the new dat use a different plugin.
- Merge updatedb and newdb dialog
- This allow to change db filename when doing a simple update.
- Old db filter settings are used when updating
- Speed up games filtering
- Speed up rom import and add progress bar
- Add rompath availability check
- Add different devices icons in treeview
- network/usb/hdd/cdrom devices
- device found / not found
- upgrade ribbon to v5
- Finished options dialog
- Add pause dos
- Add dialog confirmation options
- Clean up
- Use a new busy indicator on views and filter
- Code clean up
- Upgrade packages
- Major refactoring
- Fix build warning
- Remove unused components
- Upgrade db engine. This fix some memory errors.
- Sometimes duplicated files in view
- Disable '1g1r' and 'keep parent clones' options when no clones
- Filter not always saved
- '*.dat' files not showing in update file dialog
- '*.xml' files not showing in file selection dialog
- Treeview not refreshed after adding samplepath
- 'Null reference' error with invalid dat
- Error dialog with 'access denied' files
- Change shutdown order. This fix a closing view problem.
- Change views creation order. This fix random exception.
Have a look at the quick start tutorial video on how to start fixing roms with romcenter.
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. BACKUP YOUR ROMS.